Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Short Circuits Complete


Click on the images to view larger

Well, I went on to finish this tangle that I was so discouraged with at the start in my last post and I actually like how it turned out!  And I am keeping the title Short Circuit.  I notice that besides the hands that do not control the pen the way I want them to, my eyes do not move at the right speed as I follow my pen and it slows me down which makes the lines mess up.  The whole exercise is a balancing thing.  I find short strokes easier to do, long ones are sure to go awry.  Orbs or circles often become odd shapes but, here, dark fill took care of it.  I have to learn to accept my short circuits and even make them work for me.

The image in the left is almost finished, the one on the left finished with a little shading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by What Tangled Webs and leaving a comment!

Sorry spammers! Your comment and link will be automatically swallowed into a deep dark hole for instant shredding and will never be viewed. ;-)

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails