First pattern I added is Kuginuki. It was fun and relaxing, I didn't have to think too much about it, just enjoyed seeing the pattern develop "one stroke at a time."
Grids are not my favourite kinds of tangle patterns but today my head needed something very ordered. I began with a grid, added the string over the grid then picked up Totally Tangled to look for a few patterns I haven't tried.
When I added Pollen (upper left) I made some mistakes (my hands were not steady--sometimes I just have to accept that) but continued with a variation of it in the middle section.
Lower left is Buttercup--this one was fun. Lower middle and upper right is a variation of N'zeppel--I always enjoy shading this one. I guess what I like about this tangle is that each pattern area is different but the grid is uniform.