Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Moving along . . . trying some new (to me) things

This is quite a bit larger than the zentangle tiles, I made this one in my 5" by 7" sketch journal.  I held two pencils to draw the strings, and filled them in at the end.





Every day I worked a little on it, whenever I had a few minutes or just craved to get at it again. Tonight I finished it and signed my name in the tangle.



Usually, I have no idea what pattern I will do next, and at times need a little inspiration for the next section.  I watched a video of the Zentangle Master Class where a lady had a bracelet with tangle patterns in disks, one side the tangle pattern, the other side the name.  I think this might be a good idea for me!  Or, simply keeping a small journal of tangle patterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by What Tangled Webs and leaving a comment!

Sorry spammers! Your comment and link will be automatically swallowed into a deep dark hole for instant shredding and will never be viewed. ;-)

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails